porsche cayman

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

fuzzer

MB Enthusiast
Car
F25 X3 20d SE
:confused: does anyone else have an irresistable urge to go buy one ?

fuzzer said:
Do you get one of the islands free with that? Or do you mean the Cayenne? :)

-simon

fuzzer said:

Well if I had the money, yes! I've never been remotely interested in the "I couldn't afford a 911" (Boxster), but the Cayman looks sweet.

Wow. You need to be able to afford one of the Cayman Islands in order to buy one of those beasties. Could someone purchase one for me please?

Thanks,

-simon

SimonsMerc said:
Wow. You need to be able to afford one of the Cayman Islands in order to buy one of those beasties.

The top version (Cayman S) is £44k, not really millionaire territory!

SEM said:
On offroader that cant really go off road?

Wrong car, you're thinking of the Cayenne. This is the Cayman:

0,,234276,00.jpg

http://www11.porsche.com/uk/models/cayman/cayman-s/

Personally I've never liked Porsche styling, but on this one I really like it, especially in red :)

I wouldn't mind a test drive either.

Maff said:
Personally I've never liked Porsche styling, but on this one I really like it, especially in red :)

I wouldn't mind a test drive either.

Yup I can honestly say this is the first Porsche I've really liked the look of. Has had great writeups too. Shame I don't have £44k!

Would make a nice car for you to pop down to the shops in etc. when you can't be bothered to get 'the big black beast' out! :D

that's before options ...

Porsche is worse than MB for non standard items .. for example, cruise control

BTB 500 said:

Whats the chance of getting one of these beasts and selling it at a premium? Wondering how long the queue is at the $tealers :rolleyes:

Maff: not sure about the red.. but some of the other colour options definately look good! Got a guy near me who has a 996 in red.. and it just doesn't quite look right.

Madferrit said:
Whats the chance of getting one of these beasts and selling it at a premium? Wondering how long the queue is at the $tealers :rolleyes:

Maff: not sure about the red.. but some of the other colour options definately look good! Got a guy near me who has a 996 in red.. and it just doesn't quite look right.

Not sure to be honest, but if you compare to the new BMW M5 the market for premium's have dropped there, there's currently 38 new M5's for sale on Autotrader alone!

BTB 500 said:
*sniff* may as well be a million for all I can currently afford it.

Maybe in a few years time (unless someone wants to give me a better paying job ;-)

-simon

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom