POWERFUL exhaust

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I've emailed this guy a few times but he hasn't responded.

Cheers
OG

Graeme - thanks for your help with this but I've decided to go for the other type that are specifically for the W211. I've just ordered them off the guy on Ebay. Shipping them from Canada on Express delivery so hopefully have them next week at the latest. OH... and you get a free AMG boot badge:D

Brian - Can't make the GTG but I'll do plenty of before and afters and let you have the info on them so that you can be sure they'll fit yours first.

Cheers
OG

@ OGiii,
The ones in my pic are for the W211 mate.
How much did he charge you?

I'm also interested, OG can you post a pic when you get them and Grav are they the same one's you can get?

Richard, they are different styles.
The ones I sell are above. Depends what kind of look you are after.
Graeme

Not sure what I'm looking for! One thing I noticed they look like they'd stick out further than the one's OG ordered.

Originally posted by GRAV888
@ OGiii,
The ones in my pic are for the W211 mate.
How much did he charge you?
Sorry, I miss read you - they look very much like the ones knocking around for the S Class.

Ended up paying £120 inc P&P and a free AMG Boot badge;)

Originally posted by RichardM
I'm also interested, OG can you post a pic when you get them ...
Certainly will.

Originally posted by OGiii
Sorry, I miss read you - they look very much like the ones knocking around for the S Class.

Ended up paying £120 inc P&P and a free AMG Boot badge;)

You might get stung by customs when they arrive though, look forward to seeing the pics!

Not sure what I'm looking for! One thing I noticed they look like they'd stick out further than the one's OG ordered.
I wasn't either.

I want to be able to see the exhausts, but don't want it to look like a souped up BM:crazy:

In the end I went for the ones that I thought would be a bit 'less' obvious and that would look less like they were stuck on after the event if somebody took an interest in them.

I liked the look of the ones Graeme could get but was worried that they would look 'cut off' becuase the S Class version that looks so similar do. The ones I've gone for are a continuation of the existing exhaust pipe - if you know what I mean.

You guys can keep hold of your money until you've seen mine and then decide from there.

You might get stung by customs when they arrive though, look forward to seeing the pics!
Hope I don't:eek:

There's always a chance but in my experience you only tend to get hit on high value electrical items - at least that's the only thing I've been hit for over loads of purchases over the last few years.

I ordered some fog light bulbs for $35 from the US and then ended up paying £20.25 import duty (inc handling fee's). Thats kind of put me off!

I think it helps if you can get them to mark the package as trade samples or something like that.

All my stuff comes over as "a gift".:bannana: :bannana:
I will get 2 of these in stock and then you can try them Richard, as you are not too far from me.

Can you get something like this for the older cars eg the W210 or 202?

I've got a twin "downswept" pipe at the rear just tucked behind the bumper, but a set of chromed exit pipes would look great.

TIA,

Greg

(PS not ****d if it doesn't say "AMG" on them)

Originally posted by OGiii
Hope I don't:eek:

There's always a chance but in my experience you only tend to get hit on high value electrical items.

Working for P/Farce I get to see the charges imposed on imported parcels, double eek here. as for the quote above, dont believe it, most people get charge at least £8 clearance fee, vat @ 17.5% and customs charges which can be anything they feel like, or so it would seem. Trying to talk to these burocrats is like trying to converse with a Vulcan, they wont listen and thats from our side of the fense so what chance do you have?

They've arrived:bannana:

Got hit for customs:mad: I reckon that Richard tipped them off:D

... but only 19 quid so not too bothered:p

Not seen them yet but I'll let you know.

Photos! we need photos!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom