Private Lounge Meeting

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Excellent meeting and good to put faces to people from here :thumb:

Hopefully Speed Ministry can sort out a meeting at a more clement time of the year as they mentioned on the day. Would be a great drive over to them from the M1 with clean, dry roads ;)

Cv6K2Rn.jpg

x0fulsV.jpg

hQK9ac6.jpg

ShIv9D2.jpg

rtkPkCO.jpg

Is there any old stuff at these meetings or is it all posh cars? Mines old and and a bit tatty after nearly a quarter of a million miles of load hauling so don't want to make an appearance and be shuffled off into a back car park because of the dog teeth marks in the door panel, stone chips and rusty rear doors. :rolleyes::D;)

Is there any old stuff at these meetings or is it all posh cars? Mines old and and a bit tatty after nearly a quarter of a million miles of load hauling so don't want to make an appearance and be shuffled off into a back car park because of the dog teeth marks in the door panel, stone chips and rusty rear doors. :rolleyes::D;)
That stuff gives it character :)

It was an AMG Private Lounge meeting, I'm not sure if anything but AMG's are invited as it's an exclusive forum.....I'm not 100% on that though!

An AMG is an AMG! Register it with the Mercedes AMG private lounge and then the full benefits of the meetings will come- largely freebies and such
That said at most of the meetings I’ve attended there are many others come along and everyone is welcome
On older models there were a couple there at this meet...

All AMG are welcome and a lot of the time non Amg’s turn up which is not a problem as far as I’m and most are concerned....
Get yourself to a meet....
Lee

As stated, this was primarily an AMG meet, organised by the Private Lounge.

This does not detract from the fact that it's a car meeting and we're lucky enough to have enthusiasts with various different models who also attend, just because they can really. The last few I've been to there's been a wide variety of marques, including Jaguar & Volkswagen, also a lot of non AMG Mercedes. It's the people that matter really as without them you won't have much of a meeting.

This particular meet happened to be nearly all AMG, though there were a couple of interlopers sneaking around. As for the age of the cars, admittedly there was a lot of newer stuff here, though also a couple of good looking W211 E55s and a very tasty looking W202 E43. I must admit I was tempted to go in my W201 (non AMG but Cosworth) to this one but, as the weather was poor, I decided against it.

I see this thread about a dozen times a day which is a bit odd considering it was a private lounge meet

As said by someone else mine is an AMG car, not sure how many estates are left, I've seen one locally but far as i can find out they sold less than 300 W210 E55 estates in the UK, they are known to go rotten and not valuable enough to be collectable. I'll register it and see what happens.

Hah! Well i would if it recognised my VIN, guess I'll wait for support to suggest something!

Last edited:
As said earlier it’s all about the people, I was guided to this site to keep in touch with people that move on etc, so long as your car mad it doesn’t matter if you see one mentioned just join in :):)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom