Problems with hearing

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

babyblueCE

Car
300 CE
I have posted about this problem here before but I am still having problems with my radiator. The warm air inside the car only seems to be coming out from the passenger side vents but not the drivers side. I have put the air on full inside the car and taken the rad cap off but still no change. Any ideas?

Is there no air at all coming out of the drivers side or are you simply saying only cold air comes out.

You have dual zone (L&R) thermostats in your CE correct?

Sorry the title was meant to say "problems with heating"!! I'm not sure if I have dial thermostats. How would I check?

dual... :)

do you have one temperature dial on the left and one on the right?

[edit] like this?

$(KGrHqV,!osFCr6G6pbDBQs!I)E!ng~~60_12.JPG

Last edited:
Indeed I do. Sorry for spelling auto correct on iPhone

Hello all. I have now changed the duo valve but still no luck. Is the heater matrix the next thing to check or is there anything else that could be causing the problem?

Unless these cars have a rather unusual heating setup, it is very unlikely to be the heater matrix. To be clear, is the problem that NO air comes out on the driver's side, or that the air that comes out on that side is not heated?

I'm not sure what the setup is like on the mercs but on my jeep Cherokee I had this issue and it was caused by the blend doors braking on the passenger side and closed ontop of the hot air feed only allowing cold air to pass through the vents. I bought an upgraded version of these doors made of metal as they didn't go wrong after replacing the faulty design by jeep. It could be something like that causing this issue on your car??

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom