• The Forums are now open to new registrations, adverts are also being de-tuned.

Psn and Microsoft

cinek

MB Enthusiast
Car
MB W204 , BMW F10, GSXR LZ3
Both networks have been patchy in the last week and both were successfully taken down for over 24h now, worldwide. Some hackers have already admitted it was, and still is their doing.

Few unhappy customers not being able to use their services, in the time we all like to chill out and put our feet up.

What amazes me, is that two giants such as Sony and Microsoft seem helpless and fail to resolve this on such mass scale.

cinek said:
Both networks have been patchy in the last week and both were successfully taken down for over 24h now, worldwide. Some hackers have already admitted it was, and still is their doing. Few unhappy customers not being able to use their services, in the time we all like to chill out and put our feet up. What amazes me, is that two giants such as Sony and Microsoft seem helpless and fail to resolve this on such mass scale.
I know nothing about it I just want to wish you merry Christmas mate !
Long time no see!:)

I know nothing about it I just want to wish you merry Christmas mate !
Long time no see!:)

Thanks Bruno :)
All the best for you, and the rest of the gang :thumb:

Had a plan to chill out with some games over Christmas, so a bit frustrated I can't :mad:

It is not easy securing public-facing online systems, even for software giants such as Google, Apple, or Microsoft.

And hacking into a public cloud system is not the same as hacking into a secure/private system.

Sony's internal emaild being leaked is likely to be an inside job.

Both companies have vowed to close their joint factory in North Korea...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom