• The Forums are now open to new registrations, adverts are also being de-tuned.

R Class opinions

riaz

Looking at a 7 seater. Have been finding this a trick one. Mini MPV vs 4x4 vs people carrier.

Was thinking GL or X5 or Q7 but whie browsing came accross this car. Drive the deal discounts seem huge. Previously discounted it as thought it was a 6 seater (2+2+2), but looks to be a 2+3+2 seater.

Views welcome. I'm warming to it as all these large cars are basically ugly (IMHO).

TIA

Others will no doubt chime in, but the R class has not proven very popular, hence the low prices. I think there are models with six seats and maybe later ones have seven seats. I looked at buying one, but prefer my E class estate

As opposed to a GL, the R has no bootspace when the rear seats are up.

The R is really a 6.5 seater. The middle seat on the 2nd row is tiny. Though, I quite like them since the facelift.

Looking at a 7 seater. Have been finding this a trick one. Mini MPV vs 4x4 vs people carrier.

Was thinking GL or X5 or Q7 but whie browsing came accross this car. Drive the deal discounts seem huge. Previously discounted it as thought it was a 6 seater (2+2+2), but looks to be a 2+3+2 seater.

Views welcome. I'm warming to it as all these large cars are basically ugly (IMHO).

TIA

Nearly bought one myself. Ended up with an S-Max, as there was 7 proper seats, the handling was muuuuuch better, and apart frrom a slightly smaller boot, there is much more room despite being much shorter and slightly narrower.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom