R2D2 wheels

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Nice waxing job as well Greg .... I see you've had the Zymol out ;)

S.

Cheers Guys, I am amazed how well they suit the car, I'm relieved now they are here and they look the biz. Fitted with Dunlops all round. Sym, it's obvious, have a look in the book they ARE Mirzams not Mirzams!;)

Zymol is the biz, isnt it! Even in chucking it down weather the car still looks like new (OK better than new then!)

Last edited:
I had some of those on my old 190e for about 10 minutes, until the guys at A&S wheels noticed that they rubbed. :-(

Very nice.

Hope you waxed your wheels inside and out like I am before fitting!

Zymol "light blue bottle about 12 Quid in Halfords" type :)

Hehe, you were out in the rain, I have just come inside from fitting my fronts, so all four are freshly refurbed now - it's dark! What happened to the light evenings?!

The neighbours think I am mad with 3 wheel swap sessions in the last week and a bit.

You need an F1 Pit team!

It's just taken me 10 min longer to do the school run because I had to avoid all the holes in the road, I was 2ft off every apex, to protect my new rims. Am I imagining it, or are the wider tyres realler that much grippier! It seems so but am i just kidding myself coz they look better!

sym said:
16" ?

Only 10mm wider, I expect ! 205/55/16?

S.

Yup Dunlops all round. I dont know if Ive mentioned it but they do look cool! :bannana:

They look really nice! and the look as if they were meant for the car!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom