RaceGlaze DI water Vessel

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I didn't think of that too buddy, I've also got a separate hose from the Vessel so that it doesn't get contaminated with tap water, this will no doubt reduce the effect and ultimately waste the water as it would get flushed through with tap water every time you switched over.

I also tested to see if it worked as well using a pump sprayer so I can maintain the amount used on every rinse. I took the nozzle off the end so that it works the same as an open ended hose.

The 5mm will do fine as an outlet hose, cheap enough and 20m will be small enough to wrap up
Hose & Hose Coils

have any of you guys tried using the Di water mixed with your car shampoo??/ Does it make any difference to the shampoo drying out or the quality of the wash?
Only I wondered if the harder water areas would effect the lubrication in the shampoo/ suds etc, would it also help to keep the shampoo from drying out too fast?

have any of you guys tried using the Di water mixed with your car shampoo??/ Does it make any difference to the shampoo drying out or the quality of the wash?
Only I wondered if the harder water areas would effect the lubrication in the shampoo/ suds etc, would it also help to keep the shampoo from drying out too fast?

The shampoo would contaminate the water therefore it would no longer be pure. You’d end up with spots all over when it dried

hmm, but surely it would work better with shampoo than very hard water for washing?

And possibly slow the drying process of the shampoo so it gives you more working time? Think I'll give it a whirl and compare them

hmm, but surely it would work better with shampoo than very hard water for washing?

And possibly slow the drying process of the shampoo so it gives you more working time? Think I'll give it a whirl and compare them

You’d get more suds doing it that way but it’ll still need rinsing off with pure water

Just as i thought.

cheers fella

Check me out, I snowfoamed and jetwashed my cars for the first time in probably 12 years or more, and I’m buying a DI Vessel from Raceglaze 😁

I’ll use it once and put it at the back of the garage with with polisher I imported from the US and all the brand new and sealed polishes, waxes and glazes 😳

My plan is to leave it out - along with the jetwash - all year round between details to remove dust and bird poo in summer and salt and grime in winter.

My plan is to leave it out - along with the jetwash - all year round between details to remove dust and bird poo in summer and salt and grime in winter.

Good plan Rob - I did this also but I found the resin needed changing very quickly! Worth it though for the convenience. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom