• The Forums are now open to new registrations, adverts are also being de-tuned.

Replacement fuel filter for C220 CDi W204

davebswan

Car
Mercedes C220 CDi (W204)
I'm trying to identify a replacement fuel filter for my 2010 C220 CDi estate (W204 / T204). I've attached a photo of the current one in situ and the electrical connector is between the two fuel lines.

The ones that I've seen for sale online either have the connector off to one side of the fuel line connectors or they seem to offer the naked filter with no electricals (it looks like two screws to replace, so no big deal).

Any recommendations on the correct replacement?

Thanks!
IMG_20230520_103652.jpg

For anyone who needs the info, the correct part is a Borg & Beck BFF8183 or equivalent. That's the bare filter unit only (price £21). The original sensor is a simple swap-over via two torx screws.

Greetings from down in South Africa.
I noticed these filters have different connecting pins. Mine is a similar the 3-pin connector as per your picture. I've noticed 3 different types for the (651) C220 cdi, the others with 5-pin connectors.

Is it possible to do a conversion from 3-pin to 5-pin connector as these are much easier to obtain after market where I am.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom