• The Forums are now open to new registrations, adverts are also being de-tuned.

Someone buy this! Designo S600, Cashmere Pearl Grey with Pearl Chablis interior

Sam87

Car
S65AMG V12 BiTurbo & S63AMG V8 BiTurbo Designo
I really don't need another S class but what a colour combo!
If anyone is in the market for an S class W221, surely this must be the car to go for.
It looks like it's been looked after very well

I wish I had the space for this one as well

I just noticed this 🤔..... It doesn't make sense for the car to have 37629 miles more after only 23 days

Date tested
27 March 2013
PASS
Mileage
94,548 miles

Date tested
4 March 2013
FAIL
Mileage
56,919 miles

Lovely looking car and if i was in the market for something with four doors that would certainly pique my interest...lot of car for the money!

The mileage must be a typo from the MOT station.....

As a previous S600 owner, I can confirm that the S600 is one of the best luxury saloon cars you can get, especially when you think this car was £120k+ now it's under £15k. The performance from the V12 is more than you need and even though they are old cars, they still have so much road presence

I really don't need another S class but what a colour combo!
If anyone is in the market for an S class W221, surely this must be the car to go for.
It looks like it's been looked after very well

I wish I had the space for this one as well

Beautiful car, not keen on that particular wood trim as part of the colour combo though.

OP....be aware that linking AT ads the way you have, reveals your post code (SW6 ***) for the world to see. You might not care .....but you might!!! If you do, either use their share link....or do like I do and use this postcode!!!... SW1A 1AA........ 😄 . I asked Charlie and he said it was fine!

I just noticed this 🤔..... It doesn't make sense for the car to have 37629 miles more after only 23 days

Date tested
27 March 2013
PASS
Mileage
94,548 miles

Date tested
4 March 2013
FAIL
Mileage
56,919 miles
Top reading is in kms, lower one in miles.

The photos show a mileage of 94k miles which the MOT history show as around November 2020.

OP....be aware that linking AT ads the way you have, reveals your post code (SW6 ***) for the world to see. You might not care .....but you might!!! If you do, either use their share link....or do like I do and use this postcode!!!... SW1A 1AA........ 😄 . I asked Charlie and he said it was fine!

That's not my postcode as I've noticed it reveals it when posting a link but thank you for mentioning it as it might help others :)
I might start using Charlies post code as well 😄

According to the description it has three different wood trims and three different coloured roof linings!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom