• The Forums are now open to new registrations, adverts are also being de-tuned.

Speeding? Watch Out! There's a Cow About.

ringway

MB Enthusiast
SUPPORTER
Car
2017 Audi RS6 Avant Performance Edition. Range Rover Supercharged - Lovely!
How long before this reaches the UK? LINK.

" [SIZE=+0][SIZE=+0]Starting next week, we will position the radar in a meadow at the roadside. [/SIZE][SIZE=+0]It will be almost undetectable.[/SIZE][/SIZE]
[SIZE=+0][SIZE=+0]Motorists would do well to slow down.[/SIZE][/SIZE][SIZE=+0][SIZE=+0]" says the Zergignac commander.[/SIZE][/SIZE]

vache-radar-italie-720x405.png

Looks to me like it will succumb to the age old sport of cow tipping. It's rather close to the edge and would tumble nicely once under way.

It could be a real cow with suicidal tendencies, so with or without camera I would slow.

This reminds me of a few months ago, whilst on my way home from Aberdeen, I hit a crow.

After stopping and inspecting the damage to my bumper I texted my wife to tell her. She was in Specsavers at the time, awaiting a contact lense fitting. She read my text and made a huge sigh. The man sat next to her asked what the problem was, "my husband has just hit a cow" she replied. After putting on her glasses she announced "oh no, it's OK, it was a crow".

You can imagine the laughter that ensued, and the obvious "should have gone to Specsavers" jokes.

^Groan.Good one though.

I wonder if it is one of the Spanish/Portuguese breeds, Cachena, or maybe the British Milking (it) shorthorn.

Last edited:
But it was running towards me at 25 mph your honour. The police car that hurtled past me must have startled it.

When people say that they have a real beef with speed cameras…………...

The French, on finding these things will burn them because they do not approve of the state being sneaky.
In the uk you will find them outside shopping centres and schools because our polic
e are as inept as the Stazi they wish to emulate.

The French, on finding these things will burn them because they do not approve of the state being sneaky.
In the uk you will find them outside shopping centres and schools because our police are as inept as the Stazi they wish to emulate.

:fail

^ Have you just looked at a list of cow breeds by any chance?

With a little effort, this thread could run until the cows come home.

I hit a cow once....... she put a restraining order against me and now i'm divorced.

BADUM PISHHHHh

Don't be cowed by the quality of some of these puns, our reputation is at steak. The thread requires a joint effort.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom