• The Forums are now open to new registrations, adverts are also being de-tuned.

Sportscars in the park SCITP Newby Hall 5th May 2024

I’m looking in to going, I won’t be in a Merc tho, but would be under the German group, hopefully catch up
Hi Paul, if I'm not in the Merc the one I'll be in isn't even German but I'll still be parling under their flag. :)

See you there hopefully.

I've booked my tickets using MBClub car group.

Tickets booked

1. Spider10
2. Spider10 Snr
3. Daveenty
4. 23 Romeo Tango
5. 23 Romeo Tango Jnr

It’d be nice to have a few more join us.

Tickets booked

1. Spider10
2. Spider10 Snr
3. Daveenty
4. 23 Romeo Tango
5. 23 Romeo Tango Jnr
6. munchincocopops

Last edited:
It’d be nice to have a few more join us.

Tickets booked

1. Spider10
2. Spider10 Snr
3. Daveenty
4. 23 Romeo Tango
5. 23 Romeo Tango Jnr
6. munchincocopops
Hi it seems that the tickets are closed now or something (don’t know if I’m being a tech newbie) ?? Trying to book for me and my dad but can’t seem to get onto the page..

Wouldn’t mind joining you guys as we’re Leeds based and it’s not too far out. 😊

Tickets are still available you have to be a member to buy them it's pretty sraight forward
Just join SCITP 👍

Hi it seems that the tickets are closed now or something (don’t know if I’m being a tech newbie) ?? Trying to book for me and my dad but can’t seem to get onto the page..

Wouldn’t mind joining you guys as we’re Leeds based and it’s not too far out. 😊
As suggested above, you need to register on the SCITP site to be able to buy display car tickets.

Just go to the registration page HERE and fill in the required fields. It doesn't cost to register and they will send you an email confirming. You can then access the display ticket area on the site.

Any further questions, feel free to ask. :)

As suggested above, you need to register on the SCITP site to be able to buy display car tickets.

Just go to the registration page HERE and fill in the required fields. It doesn't cost to register and they will send you an email confirming. You can then access the display ticket area on the site.

Any further questions, feel free to ask. :)
Thanks 😄, will sort out our tickets this evening.

I think I was trying to book visitors tickets and it mentioned something about 28th of March..

But I’ll book a display ticket later on 👍🏽👍🏽

Sorry. I'm not going this time. After doing the two last year and being a little disappointed, I decided to give the May one a miss.

Thanks 😄, will sort out our tickets this evening.

I think I was trying to book visitors tickets and it mentioned something about 28th of March..

But I’ll book a display ticket later on 👍🏽👍🏽

I'll be going. I've been to previous ones and enjoyed it. I'll be in a recent purchase, a year old Cla35 shooting brake. Should still have it by then :D
When you have your tickets booked, let me know and I'll pop your names on the list. Alternatively you could pop them on yourselves.

When you have your tickets booked, let me know and I'll pop your names on the list. Alternatively you could pop them on yourselves.
Yeah that’s fine.. Apologies, not got the chance yet as I’ve been really busy.

Will def have them sorted by the weekend and I’ll let you know.

Yeah that’s fine.. Apologies, not got the chance yet as I’ve been really busy.

Will def have them sorted by the weekend and I’ll let you know.
Sorry, I wasn't meaning to sound pushy. You take as long you need my friend or if you even bother at all is simply your own business.
I was just meaning, if we could keep the list up to date it would be helpful to us all to know who/how many members to look out for when we are there.

Sorry, I wasn't meaning to sound pushy. You take as long you need my friend or if you even bother at all is simply your own business.
I was just meaning, if we could keep the list up to date it would be helpful to us all to know who/how many members to look out for when we are there.
Not a problem pal. Didn’t take it that way anyway, I know you didn’t mean to be pushy 😊

Don’t want to keep yous all waiting either so I’ll sort them out ASAP 👍🏽

I'm just buying my ticket now I know I'm off work that day. Are you guys buying using the 'display cars' button or public and then putting MBClub UK?

I'm just buying my ticket now I know I'm off work that day. Are you guys buying using the 'display cars' button or public and then putting MBClub UK?
Display cars, these are the only tickets which will allow site access. The public ones are just for the visitors car park as far as I'm aware.

Oh and yes, mbclub.co.uk is what we usually put though they tend to lump us all together under "German", because they can. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom