• The Forums are now open to new registrations, adverts are also being de-tuned.

Strange advert for an SEC marketed as an SL

WTF is going on with the dashboard dials ? Obviously a rebuild. Is it the photos or is the rear axle looking like it's too far forward ? or are they all like that ?

WTF is going on with the dashboard dials ? Obviously a rebuild. Is it the photos or is the rear axle looking like it's too far forward ? or are they all like that ?
They’re Duchalet Carat, they used to pimp MBs.

The price is eye watering 😂😂😂😂 (Actually it’s mental)!

Looks alright to me, just going to check how much.

Did the seller’s finger get stuck on the 4?

1990 , the time that fashion forgot . im still trying to figure out the position of the rear wheels in the arches . Or is it just me ?
Looking at other photos, the rear axle on these cars doesn't seem to line up with the centre of the wheel arch, but I agree, this one does appear to be quite a long way ahead. An optical illusion caused by the particular wheel/tyre option?

"The price is eye watering 😂😂😂😂". So is the appearance, literally, and not in a good way.

No, they really do look too far forward, particularly in the shot of the left side of the car. Weird. If it was designed like that, what were MB and Carat Duchatelet thinking of, or alternately, what were they on?

Apart from the rear wheel position; which in some photos appears to be okay, looks quite a nice car. The asking price is a bit optimistic but..

I would look very carefully at the vendor & associated companies:-

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom