The cleanest S124??

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
could it be an import from Japan?

It could be if it did not state "A vehicle from a private collection. Original UK car, not an import" :D

It could be if it did not state "A vehicle from a private collection. Original UK car, not an import" :D

You’re embarrassing me now pal, I hadn’t read the ad :oops::D

Reactions: Abb
I wouldn't hesitate to buy from this seller. He/she seems to advertise pristine cars, mostly Mercedes (the odd BM thrown in) low owners, immaculate cared for examples, seems to be his speciality.

Doesn't normally have more than 1 for sale at any one time (obv has 2 at the min, the GL has been listed before)

It is clean but he does play with the pictures alright

Prattles on about this and that but doesn't mention the electric seats or air con if even fitted !

Not sure why he tells us "the 2.8L M104 version produced 220 bhp at 5500 rpm and 310 Nm of torque" when he's selling a E320 :confused:

Not sure why he tells us "the 2.8L M104 version produced 220 bhp at 5500 rpm and 310 Nm of torque" when he's selling a E320 :confused:

I don’t think it does does it? Isn’t it 190 ish for the 2.8 and 220 for the 3.2?

Reactions: SG1

He just sold a 280 couple of weeks ago so probably using the same advert

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom