• The Forums are now open to new registrations, adverts are also being de-tuned.

The most irritating presenters on TV

JHS

MB Enthusiast
Car
2020 Honda HR-V 1.6i DTEC EX (Mine) 2011 FIAT Panda Dynamic 1.3.. (Hers)
Mike Brewer is just terrible, Steve Jones belongs on kiddie tv, but Tim Shaw plumbs new depths in awfulness.
They all spoil good programmes for me.
All IMO and other opinions are available

Mike Brewer is just terrible, Steve Jones belongs on kiddie tv, but Tim Shaw plumbs new depths in awfulness.
They all spoil good programmes for me.
All IMO and other opinions are available
Imagine how Fuzz Townsend feels when he gets up for work??

Tim is actually a clever guy but what a nob.

I’ve never heard of Steve Jones.

I seem to remember that TS partner dumped his things in the front garden and put his car on Ebay for 50p as revenge.
SJ is Ch4 F1.

Here it is. tim shaw lotus ebay - Google Search

Last edited:

I had to look up who Tim Shaw is.

I rather wish I hadn't.
😂

Last edited:
Reactions: JHS
Paddy McGuinness. It seems others share my view of him as once he took over two very popular programmes, they folded: Top Gear and A Question of Sport.

OK, TG wasn’t entirely his fault,I admit. (But why spoil a good rant! 👹)

+1for Steve Jones

Paddy McGuiness, one of the least funny "comedians" of all time. Can't bear to listen to his "wit".

Same goes for the bint with the stupid fringe that does that dancing programme. One of the most irritating people on the planet.
She seems to think she's funny too.

Who employs these ****ing people and why??

Paddy McGuiness, one of the least funny "comedians" of all time. Can't bear to listen to his "wit".

Same goes for the bint with the stupid fringe that does that dancing programme. One of the most irritating people on the planet.
She seems to think she's funny too.

Who employs these ****ing people and why??
I have the advantage of not having to listen to Paddy’s wit. Despite him always shouting, or perhaps because he’s always shouting, I’ve never been able to understand a word he’s said.

However, I’ll not have a word said against Claudia Winkleman. She’s as mad as a box of frogs but always makes me smile. Unlike so many others who are full of their perceived importance, she never takes herself seriously. She’s lovely.

Jeremy Vine, is he really that thick and out of tune with reality.
I'm not sure whether Jeremy Vine is thick or not, but he's certainly full of his own self-importance and entitlement.

The puzzle for me is how two siblings have turned out to be so different.

The amount of "presenters" that annoy me would take all day to record, from news presenters who think their opinion is important to "celebrities" who get paid vast sums to go on holiday, sorry do a travel program! But the ones that really get my goat are the ones that over emphasise their regional accents to appear "real" like the aforementioned paddy mcStout to the likes of Danny dyer who, after appearing in a soap opera, are suddenly a hard East end gangster! 😡

The amount of "presenters" that annoy me would take all day to record, from news presenters who think their opinion is important to "celebrities" who get paid vast sums to go on holiday, sorry do a travel program! But the ones that really get my goat are the ones that over emphasise their regional accents to appear "real" like the aforementioned paddy mcStout to the likes of Danny dyer who, after appearing in a soap opera, are suddenly a hard East end gangster! 😡
Danny Dyer was an alleged hard man before Eastenders. 🤣🤣🤣

Danny Dyer was an alleged hard man before Eastenders. 🤣🤣🤣
I've seen some of his earlier work, like the time he was an Italian waiter in foyles war 🤣

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom