The ultimate Christmas present

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Nope,

I would go for a nice silver 2003 CL55 AMG.

Now who do I know that is getting the afore mentioned Christmas gift???? :)

What a car

Regards,
John

glojo said:
Nope,

I would go for a nice silver 2003 CL55 AMG.

Now who do I know that is getting the afore mentioned Christmas gift???? :)

What a car

Regards,
John

Some of us get to see it soon too :bannana: :rock: :bannana: :rock:

Anyone hear Rick Parfitt on the radio the other day? claims he drives a CL65. Interviewer asked him what that was! He replied 'An AMG Mercedes which goes quite well' Never been a fan of Status Quo myself but nice to hear that at least one of them has some taste in cars.

Yeah , Ricks a good pal of my dad, lives in the same apartments as him, i can vouch that he has a CL65 and that it goes quite well !!! ;)

I'll try and get piccys over the weekend, he can be a bit hard to catch up with sometimes though.

He has a great number plate on it, don't know if i should post it , but if any ones interested (probably not LOL) i can PM it to you !

Last edited:
Howard said:
Yeah , Ricks a good pal of my dad, lives in the same apartments as him, i can vouch that he has a CL65 and that it goes quite well !!! ;)

I'll try and get piccys over the weekend, he can be a bit hard to catch up with sometimes though.

He has a great number plate on it, don't know if i should post it , but if any ones interested (probably not LOL) i can PM it to you !

Please PM me. I have an interesting story which you might be able to confirm for me!

The seller has two of those for sale as well as a number of other mercs and a porsche. Oh and This

How can he/her get them so cheap to be able to sell them on bloody ebay??? :crazy:

Stu

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom