Things that make you go "hmmmmm......."

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I wonder what the previous owner did for a living?

I’m guessing the 5+ previous owners didn’t like it much either

Is it paint or a wrap?

How about this thing? A C63 Coupe re-modelled on a three year old's favourite Hotwheels car.

Matte wrap. Tick. Stupid colour. Tick. Illegally-spaced tinted 3D plates featuring the word "Boss". Tick. Illegal tints. Tick. "Carbon" trim. Tick.

Bet he's got the "race car" snap crackle and pop re-map too.

It's all smacked up down the other side so it's either (a) been dumped there or (b) it's owned by the car-trading son of my neighbour who used to run around in a wide-bodied SL55 badged up as a 65 Black Series with smoked 3D plates. What is it with some people?

C63.jpg

I believe the C63s above is Selenite grey magno under that funky wrap. Pictured here next to me at a Malory park meet a few of us went to. I guess he got bored of grey magno and wanted to attract more attention.

Hmmmmmmmmmmm

rtkPkCO.jpg

Last edited:
Whenever I see a car with a number plate reading 'Boss', I'm afraid I make immediate assumptions about the driver...

Whenever I see a car with a number plate reading 'Boss', I'm afraid I make immediate assumptions about the driver...

Well the blob of purple plasticine has finally gone. Right enough he had a stupidly loud exhaust. Who'd have thought.......?

How about this thing? A C63 Coupe re-modelled on a three year old's favourite Hotwheels car.

Matte wrap. Tick. Stupid colour. Tick. Illegally-spaced tinted 3D plates featuring the word "Boss". Tick. Illegal tints. Tick. "Carbon" trim. Tick.

It's all smacked up down the other side so it's either (a) been dumped there or (b) it's owned by the car-trading son of my neighbour who used to run around in a wide-bodied SL55 badged up as a 65 Black Series with smoked 3D plates. What is it with some people?

View attachment 97301
I saw this whilst I was out and about around the Wembley/Neasdon area. Being driven in a manner that you might expect

I saw this whilst I was out and about around the Wembley/Neasdon area. Being driven in a manner that you might expect

If I hadn't thought it might belong to my neighbour's family I might have reported it. The damage all down one side could well have been why it was dumped in my quiet cul de sac for a couple of weeks.

Three lads came to get it, two in a BMW convertible. Looked a bit dodge, innit.

View attachment 97301
Fancy hiding Designo Selenite Grey Magno with that? Strange. Unless the Magno paint had been damaged in some way and the wrap was cheaper than repairing the paint.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom