This is some ebay add

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Never in a million years mate! I love that car far too much.. perfect balance of power and practicality.

Should never have let that beauty go, what a dumbo me is !

But i stay happy knowing it's in such good (better) hands.

That car has a special place in my heart. Always will.

I fitted the genuine AMG Ducktail to the Black 500e last weekend...i'll put some pics up this weekend, car looks absolutely AMAZING ! :rock:

talbir

Talbir:
How on earth do you manage ferret out all these amazing and rare parts!
You should start a hobby-business :thumb:
Oh, and I notice you have a R129 now mentioned in your signature. Some details and photos would be lovely and some time soon....pretty please :D

I'm going to assume Jay is cooking up some kind of 124- or 126-based Carat Duchatelet Special, seeing as you've mentioned a TV and rear parcel shelf video unit ;)
Whatever it is, I look forward to following the project :rock:

Darren

Jay - Original Carat TV for the dash and rear Carat parcel shelf with video player in my garage now, just arrived from Japan ! Well rare, you won't find replicas of this anywhere !

cheers
talbir

uh oh... are they available or you have a plan for them?

well the kid doesnt really need to go to private school anyway...

uh oh... are they available or you have a plan for them?

well the kid doesnt really need to go to private school anyway...

Well they're availble now that i've given you every rare Carat part i had - these recent acquisitions, the TV and parcel shelf are items i purchased in March 2010.....and they only just arrived last week ! I'm not doing any more Japan deals from now on, total nightmare !

Both items are superb, never seen anything like em !

cheers
talbir

At least tell us what is it please

Well they're availble now that i've given you every rare Carat part i had - these recent acquisitions, the TV and parcel shelf are items i purchased in March 2010.....and they only just arrived last week ! I'm not doing any more Japan deals from now on, total nightmare !

Both items are superb, never seen anything like em !

cheers
talbir

ok we will talk when I come down for the other bits.
I was planning on some rear screens but this could be an interesting avenue.

My Car went today :(

Pretty sad, i think a tear may have fallen..

I sell cars every day but when its one of your own... I found it really hard to let go!
Silly I guess.

In the end I had two people really wanting the car, the second party even offered me more cash if id break my deal with the first guy, but couldnt do that.

Anyway, its off to a good home as it will be living as a holiday home car in Spain... so im sure it will get a good life and will continue to live many years rust free... Should do the amount of waxoyl that car has on it!

I sell cars every day but when its one of your own... I found it really hard to let go!
Silly I guess.

In the end I had two people really wanting the car, the second party even offered me more cash if id break my deal with the first guy, but couldnt do that.

Anyway, its off to a good home as it will be living as a holiday home car in Spain... so im sure it will get a good life and will continue to live many years rust free... Should do the amount of waxoyl that car has on it!

They've bought themselves one cracking car!

How about you go for a "cheer yourself up drive" in one of the other motors in your stunning collection :thumb: :cool:

Darren

Silly I guess.

Your sig. is going to look odd with only seven Mercedes....;)

I'll second the ^,Jay jump on your 500e and come to London take us for a spin

Well I have a project in the pipeline (the carat SEL) and there are a couple of cars im considering if one of them works out...

If the truth be known, I didnt use the W123 as it was too good, so it just sat there mostly... but ill miss it, and I know ill never find one as good.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom