This will be one heck of a transformation

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
@JohnCL63
I noticed your email address is Modesta, if so I assume you may know of Darren Rosser at Detail Driven?

@JohnCL63
I noticed your email address is Modesta, if so I assume you may know of Darren Rosser at Detail Driven?
Yes, in fact thats where i was, doing an anual refresher trianing, used my car as an example. In ny original post i explaind a few bits but it got removed as it was seen as advertising. Darren did all the hard work!

Yes, in fact thats where i was, doing an anual refresher trianing, used my car as an example. In ny original post i explaind a few bits but it got removed as it was seen as advertising. Darren did all the hard work!
I guessed as much, its too coincidence, esp being your first name John.
You may be familiar with my car, Darren did the BCO5 installation

IMG_20210411_154306_604.jpg

Sorry John, that was the plan.

As for the above posts regarding Aensouk and Modesta I can personally Vouch for thier products and services, only the very best detailers in the world get accredited By Modesta Aensouk is developed to work on line with Modesta and all other brands of coatings.

Car was used a a bit of a refresher training for one of my installers. It didn't even get the top level coating!

That's a pro for you. As said Only the very best detailers can use Modesta

Very true Lee.

In not sure if i can mention it but as its not a product cor sale to the general public, in fact only 12 people in the UK have been deemed good enough to use it i think im ok. Its so much different from a regular coating. Did ypu know in japan there are only 3 factory's that produce coatings and ine of them is ours. We dont make for anyone else so e er other oating comes from the same 2 factory's!

Looks better than a new car! Perfection.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom