• The Forums are now open to new registrations, adverts are also being de-tuned.

this will test you.

steveyboy

Car
e220cdi 2009
as some of you will know had a problem with warning lights coming on turns out it was passenger rear wheel reluctor ring so had that plus new sensor fitted both mercedes parts, then had problem with flat tyre warning light came on ,now i had a slow puncture which i knew abouy so went to tyre fitters and they recommended new tyre so replaced both rear tyres.now with the lockdown not been doing much mileage maybe 2x 3 miles a week no problem.took daughter to m/c a/port felt a little skip noise whilst in drive and warning lights also came on but car did not go into limp mode.dropped daughter off then straight to garage onto star machine fault came up turbo they reset warning lights and booked me in for this monday so they can see what problem is,today friday went for daughter at airport and on way back felt the skip again and this time no drive pulled onto hard shoulder stopped car scratched my head restarted car put into drive and it was working fine all warning lights on again,so back to garage this time fault was gearbox saying wrong ratios.so its still booked in for monday but anyone got any thoughts.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom