• The Forums are now open to new registrations, adverts are also being de-tuned.

torque settings pully 103

optimusprime

MB Enthusiast
SUPPORTER
Car
Mercedes W124 260E M103
Hi just about to replace the pully on the tensioner on my w124 260e the pully is worn on the face only .Removed the old one .Can you tell me where i can find torque settings for this pully .Only thing holding me up for 2 hours , as i have been looking for the figures. My Haynes Dandy as nothing in about the pully. Help please.

stwat sorry but i cannot find any information on the torque settings for the pully on the tensioner bracket its not mentioned i can see the picture but no info.Thank you for comeing to my help .Just want this all back in the car.Hit another problem also i want to check the tensioner.It said to put it in the viice and move 30 degres each way that works fine but looking at the rear to the shaft with 2 flats on its not as the picture.

sorted

Thanks for your help ,Dont want any info now i have ordered a new tensioner ,and pully is included. Found out that tensioner was worn . And looking at the pullys in line at 12 o clock the part that adjuster fits to was pointing at 1 o clock .It sould be at 12 o clock.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom