upgrade lights

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Yez

Car
E 250 Sport CDI Blue efficency
Is there anyway for me to upgrade my headlight bulbs without going down the conversion route?

I put the Halfords 90% brighter ones in, they were £21 for two, and I am amazed at the difference.
First car without xenons for about 5 years and it was a shock going back to halogens again, was going to put projectors and HIDs in, but after putting the halfords bulbs in and uses some Meguiars scratch X on the lens of the lights, they are superb and no need.

I also adjusted the lights slightly so the left hand one shone a little further down the road, but don't go to much as you don't want to dazzle anyone.

I'm sure the ones online may have a slight edge, but if you want a convenient upgrade Halfords is handy.

I have a W203 C180 so are these a straight swop for the originals do you know?

I used the Philips xtreme power +80 -- brilliant (excuse the pun):D

me too .. really excellent.

I have given them as presents to 2 different friends for their C and E classes.

Another vote for the Philips X-treme Power bulbs. Put them in the dipped beam units of my W204 over the weekend, drove my usual route home tonight (predominately unlit and mostly National Limit) and was very pleasantly surprised at the improvement. At around £30 for a pair of H7's, it's difficult to think of another safety upgrade that provides such massive benefit for relatively little money.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom