v2 ELM fitted at last

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Alps

MB Enthusiast
SUPPORTER
Car
E63s s213 2019, E55 2004 Silver-SOLD, E63 w212 Weistec AMG-SOLD, E55 2004-SOLD, C36 1997-SOLD
I had the car lowered with STAR, but still wasnt happy with the ride height, i didnt really want to go the links route, so i opted to go with the Renntech v2 lowering module with Remote.

renntechv2.jpg

renntechremote.jpg

Installation took just over an hour, mainly pulling a few plugs apart and replacing 8 pins in the plugs with ones from the lowering module and the original pins to a new plug which fitted the module, after that all the factory controls still work as usual and you can even turn the module off for workshop visits, You can lower up to 2" using the module and can be done on the fly, here are the results

Here she is with 1.2 rear and 0.6 front, this is what will be my daily ride height.

IMG_0333.jpg

this is it decked

IMG_0341.jpg

IMG_0339.jpg

IMG_0342.jpg

:bannana:

Bit low for my liking, but wow your car looks great!

lol, its the top pic that im riding on Karl, the others were just to show how low it can go !

I would love the bodykit and wheels on mine :)

I'm happy with my engine though :)

I like that, it should be programed to automatically drop at lights to look mean and menacing.

Hey

Looks good.

Acid

I would love the bodykit and wheels on mine :)

I'm happy with my engine though :)

I like that, it should be programed to automatically drop at lights to look mean and menacing.

Ahh, but the 55K is a totally different beast, but i guess it fits the purpose for what you use the car for! :) Its a shame but you cant set speed for the w211, other cars you can.

Could you drive that decked Alps.... Looking good fella... I'll get the new beetle dropped.... Lol

hey fella, yep no probs driving that low, can even do a full lock with no rubbing, might botom out with the condition of the roads, and the great thing is i can go to factory height for when the missus drives it ;)

Hey

Looks good.

Acid

cheers mate, we have to catchup soon, when u down south next?

Low bridges no problem, eh.;)

Very nice :cool:

Very eye catching! You must be pleased with appearance..

thanks, yes im very happy with the height now

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom