• The Forums are now open to new registrations, adverts are also being de-tuned.

W124 AMG duck tail spoiler on ebay

D

Deleted member 26392

This looks spot on. Starting at £250.

Scott

What do we believe this is worth then guys?

I was considering this a few months back when the chap had the kit for sale.

...for me it doesnt cut it looks wise on a Gen II kit. Gen I yes. But wanted it badly even though i have a Gen II kit waiting to be fitted.

After much...much thought decided against it otherwise it'd be sitting in my garage right now.

.....it looks Sh^$ if you ask me on a gen II kit from certain angles. A clean sqaure boot lid looks the super with the rear AMG II bumper

Your right billy. It needs to have a complimentary gen1 rear bumper.

I love this spoiler, I just bought an e320 (with amg kit) on the weekend and I love mine. Good luck with the conversion s2oty

I love this spoiler, I just bought an e320 (with amg kit) on the weekend and I love mine. Good luck with the conversion s2oty

Nice mate, any pics?

Thanks. haven't had a chance to wash it up yet but will get round to it on the weekend and post some pics. :thumb:

It`s not silver by any chance,is it?

It`s not silver by any chance,is it?
yep it's the silver one :)
image_zpsb658946c.jpeg

image-7_zps7a9affa7.jpeg

image-4_zps1813b31a.jpeg

I noticed that one had finally sold, they were asking good money but it does look like a lovely car, enjoy.

I noticed that one had finally sold, they were asking good money but it does look like a lovely car, enjoy.
thanks. i absolutely love it...drive it whenever i get a chance to :D

To be fair,they did drop the price to 5k from the original

To be fair,they did drop the price to 5k from the original
i'm quite happy with what i paid, in all honesty i don't think i would have been able to find a better one in my price range. the history absolutely blew me away, the previous owner didn't spare a dime, and it was only sold by his son after he sadly passed away. in my opinion i'd rather spend a little extra on a car that's been kept well than look for a bargain which will be problematic in the future.

enjoy it mate, it will serve you well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom