W204 C63 question..

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Side on

Attachments

• 251F4E77-2E07-44C0-9FDA-AFE5C474FC14.jpeg
    251F4E77-2E07-44C0-9FDA-AFE5C474FC14.jpeg
    771.3 KB · Views: 17
Hope the issue gets sorted. For the most part, facelift C63’s seem to be fairly reliable.

As for coupe vs saloon. Saloon all day long - the front seats are so much nicer than the ones fitted in the coupe, also the rear end proportions imo look better too.

Few pics of my old one below. Miss it..
I notice you have the solid star on the front did you get a message when switching traction control off?

Attachments

• IMG-20200902-WA0003.jpg
    IMG-20200902-WA0003.jpg
    160 KB · Views: 12
The solid star hides a radar for the Distronic cruise control.

That message is not normal so likely to be a sensor that's out of sorts. Get a code reader on it to find out more.

The solid star hides a radar for the Distronic cruise control.

That message is not normal so likely to be a sensor that's out of sorts. Get a code reader on it to find out more.
There is no codes

The distronic cruise control works perfectly stops starts perfectly if it was a sensor wouldn't it be on all the time not only when I select traction control off

Maybe it is normal if you have Distronic then. I don't and I don't get that message when I turn TC off.

I notice you have the solid star on the front did you get a message when switching traction control off?

Hi,

i can’t remember 100% as I sold the car many years ago. But from what I remember, yes - when the TC is turned off I did get that message. Pre safe is the autonomous braking feature which works amazingly well. Great tech for such an old car

Love the car apart from the ‘glow in the dark’ caliper.:oops:

thanks, it was a special car. 507 wheels, Quaife, cat deletes and Remap. The callipers were done by the Prev owner to me, I planned to have them replaced at some point but the colour really grew On me and worked really well with the “petronas” scheme

I've just had quafe fitted last weekend 👍

I believe this normal if you have driving assistance package. I had the same message on my PPP. You can switch the message by turning off the blind spot I believe.

I believe this normal if you have driving assistance package. I had the same message on my PPP. You can switch the message by turning off the blind spot I believe.
Thanks mines also the ppp

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom