• The Forums are now open to new registrations, adverts are also being de-tuned.

W204 Coupe Sunroof issue

RSTurbo50

Car
BMW 330d M Sport Touring X Drive
I have a 2012 C63 Coupe and the bloody sunroof switch has snapped off. The sunroof is partly open, titled upwards and I cannot close it. Any advice on how to close it with the switch broken off?

I have heard that you can use the keyfob, hold it closed for 5 seconds directed at the door and the windows and run roof will close up? Is this true?

PFL will do me just fine. I didn't feel the need to offload mine 😉
If you are ever in the position of having a car worth £25k+ sitting on your drive hardly being used you'd understand why I let it go.
Someone else is enjoying it. I got my money back after 3 years of owning it.

If you are ever in the position of having a car worth £25k+ sitting on your drive hardly being used you'd understand why I let it go.
Someone else is enjoying it. I got my money back after 3 years of owning it.
When I purchased my car it was 20+k purchase. I've owned and put a lot of money into mine and owned it much longer than you did yours. If mine was a 30k purchase I don't understand what it has to do with it. I like the e63 for what it is. I don't harp on about it. Or did I buy to break even on owning such a car. You sold at a good time, you bought it at a good price. Good on you. Many cars sit on drives regardless of the purchase cost. Not sure what a c class can do an e63 can't. 😁

Oh yeah your on the look out for a w213😆. Stick to your pipe and slippers c class 😆

I have heard that you can use the keyfob, hold it closed for 5 seconds directed at the door and the windows and run roof will close up? Is this true?
I just hold it against the small receiver on the door handle and press and hold down “lock”, works on my cars..

Can confirm the w212 PFL does have full windows/sunroof closure. Tried it this afternoon and it worked, unsure why it didn't years ago when tried it.

When I purchased my car it was 20+k purchase. I've owned and put a lot of money into mine and owned it much longer than you did yours. If mine was a 30k purchase I don't understand what it has to do with it. I like the e63 for what it is. I don't harp on about it.
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Or did I buy to break even on owning such a car. You sold at a good time, you bought it at a good price. Good on you. Many cars sit on drives regardless of the purchase cost. Not sure what a c class can do an e63 can't. 😁

Oh yeah your on the look out for a w213😆. Stick to your pipe and slippers c class 😆
You really don't have a clue do you?

Pressing and holding the recirculating air button ,closes all windows , Inc the roof

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom