• The Forums are now open to new registrations, adverts are also being de-tuned.

W204 OM646.811 - DPF & Manifold Pressure Sensor Part Numbers

sjuggins

Car
W204 2009 C220CDi Estate
Looking for some part numbers please.

Can anybody please confirm the correct parts. I believe the Boost Sensor part is A0061539928 and DPF Sensor part is A6429050100.
Can't for the life of me see/find the Manifold Pressure Sensor - is there one?

Back story for reference...

I've recently acquired a diesel (2009 W204 C220 CDi) runabout with some issues, I got it very cheap as I knew there were some faults...

After doing my research and scanning for faults (of which I get several) I suspect either the DPF Sensor and/or the Exhaust/Manifold Pressure Sensor could be at fault (if there is one) based on similar problems of others on here. Checking diagrams I can't find the Manifold Pressure Sensor, only a Boost Pressure Sensor which is situated around the EGR.

When I scan the car with live data, rev the car to around 3-3.5k RPM, the exhaust back pressure remains at 1bar and the boot pressure (which I presume to be DPF pressure?) only rises from around 1.050 hPa to around 1.150 hpa.

I'm investigating the EGR and Manifold/Flaps over the weekend but want to try and get parts ordered ahead of time. I've noticed some quite suspect wiring mods around the EGR connector so suspect it might have had the emulator/resistor tweak but until I go through it properly I'm guessing.

Can anybody please confirm the correct parts. I believe the Boost Sensor part is A0061539928 and DPF Sensor part is A6429050100.
Can't for the life of me see/find the Manifold Pressure Sensor - is there one?

Thanks!

Welcome to the forum:thumb:

This should help with Part numbers for the sensors on the OM648.811 engine.
I don't see a MAP sensor either.

@AMGeed - thanks for this, very helpful. I'd been using oemstar.co.uk but some of the parts weren't listing any numbers.

Interestingly (or maybe not lol) it seems the parts are the same for the MAP on intake manifold near MAF and the one near EGR:

Managed to fix all the issues and it was all wiring related, had to repair a damaged part of the loom and several connectors. Car drives great now all values are reading properly except for the Exhaust back pressure which remains fixed at 1bar. Thinking it could need the DPF cleaning out as the tailpipe is really sooty. Will see if it regens itself over the next few days.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom