W210 E55

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
The car looks like a pre facelift version and its been taken car of.
Very unusual colour so not to everyones taste. The advert does not state the mileage of the car though.

The car looks like a pre facelift version and its been taken car of.
Very unusual colour so not to everyones taste. The advert does not state the mileage of the car though.

I emailed the owner re mileage but he didn't give details and haven't had time to phone.

Colour looks dark in most pics which i like, but not sure about it in the engine pic, looks purple

Last edited:
Yep you are correct. It is a pre-facelift W210 with facelift rear clusters fitted. I really like Violane Metallic (metallic purple) which is the same colour as my E320. I agree that you either like it or hate it. The colour was only available on the Avantgarde model so is rarer sight on the roads.

Here's a pic showing the colour of my E320

968.jpg

High-Lo not sure if I mentioned this in the past, however I saw your Porsche a few months back travelling towards the Blackwall Tunnel - VERY nice!

High-Lo not sure if I mentioned this in the past, however I saw your Porsche a few months back travelling towards the Blackwall Tunnel - VERY nice!

Hello mate - Yep you sent me a PM at the time. I'll look out for you next time ;)

Wifes first merc e class was in this colour its very nice and unusual.

Lynall

Amazing the difference a pair of FACELIFT Tail lights can make to a car!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom