W212 Intelligent Lighting System

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

eisteddfod37

Car
Mercedes Benz E350 (W212) 2015
Ive just upgraded from a E250 2010 AMG Sport to a slightly newer 2014 model. First nighttime drive tonight and noticed no ILS like my old monster.

Is ILS an option? - I’ve check the menu on the dash and can’t find an option to enable it. Also High Beam assist doesn’t seem to be there either.

Cheers

Andy

Sounds like your facelift car has the standard LED headlamps.

You did not check the specification before buying?

Start a seperate thread and post your car's VIN and ask if someone can look up the datacard for you, it will list all of the fitted equipment from the factory.

I really miss it on my car at the moment. I'm on holiday, and it's bust!.

Currently, I have dipped beam but No ILS, no adaptive high beam plus (in fact, no high beam full stop), no front left indicator, no left daytime running lights, no left parking light.

Might be expensive

Sent from my GM1913 using Tapatalk

You did not check the specification before buying?

Start a seperate thread and post your car's VIN and ask if someone can look up the datacard for you, it will list all of the fitted equipment from the factory.

Thanks. I’ll be honest I thought it did have then when I checked the listing. However I’ll also be honest and and say I didn’t expect a newer model not to have it.

Can the yellower high beam lights be upgraded to the bluer style?

Thanks. I’ll be honest I thought it did have then when I checked the listing. However I’ll also be honest and and say I didn’t expect a newer model not to have it.

Can the yellower high beam lights be upgraded to the bluer style?
Many of these systems were options and if a company car were often not speciifed.

The main beam bulbs are probably just H7 halogen and if so can be changed for any compatible bulb type, does the car hve Xenon dipped beam or LED?

Many of these systems were options and if a company car were often not speciifed.

The main beam bulbs are probably just H7 halogen and if so can be changed for any compatible bulb type, does the car hve Xenon dipped beam or LED?

Ok I’ll have a look.

The Dipped are LED.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom