• The Forums are now open to new registrations, adverts are also being de-tuned.

What I found in the boot of my wife's Clio

dont get me started. My wife is terrible for this. You need equipment from JCB in order to swap cars.

Mum is even worse.. She changes her car annually or so... and yet she still has around 40 cassettes in the cubby holes... cant remeber the last car she had with a cassette player.

4 small Sainsbury’s re-usable bags

13 large re-useable Saisnbury’s bags

1 large Sainsbury’s re-usable bag (Olympic branded)

1 large Ikea re-usable bag

1 halloween outfit (girl’s)

She's been cheating on you and getting kinky with some seriously ugly guys.

'It is a truth universally acknowledged, that a fastidious, tidy woman in possession of a car, leaves it in a complete filthy mess.'

car_trash_dhznb.jpg

That is so depressingly familiar.

Meanwhile, the extreme physical discomfort that she experiences when **** like that clutters up her house has forced her to sort some of it out. You do know what'll happen when I bring the Clio back, though......

My wifes boot contains a couple of tesco or asda reusable shopping bags, a cinbin for used needles, a box full of dressings, a box of syringes and needles (butterflies i think she called them) and vaccutainers, some male and female catheters, blood pressure thingy that you wrap around your arm and a pump, 3 stethescopes, a peg meds pump (no idea) a vile of adrenaline and a box of fruit shoots and a jacket

Latest update. The garage called at lunchtime. Both rear springs are broken. My wife is blaming speedbumps.

She does realise your supposed to slow down to go over them :D

My wife's poor, neglected ancient but incredibly faithful Clio was due a visit to the garage this morning for some much-needed fettling and a pre-MOT check. I got up nice and early to empty out the boot. The reason being that I hadn't seen the boot floor for a year due to all the detrius in there and I knew the fellahs would need access to the wheel lock key & spare wheel.

Anyway, this is what I deposited in the living room;

4 small Sainsbury’s re-usable bags

13 large re-useable Saisnbury’s bags

1 large Sainsbury’s re-usable bag (Olympic branded)

1 large Ikea re-usable bag

1 halloween outfit (girl’s)

1 frisbee

1 bouncing ball (in packaging)

1 pair of shoes (ladies)

4 pairs of school trousers (boy’s)

1 large rolling pin

1 small box of photo’s & school memorabilia

1 Lego playset (girl’s)

1 large jewellery playset (girl’s)

1 large bag of clothes “for the charity shop” (ladies)

1 large bag of clothes “for the charity shop” (childrens)

1 umbrella (not gathered neatly)

1 torch

1 Sports direct sparring set (inc gloves & bag) unused

1 yoga mat

OK; to be slightly pedandtic the yoga mat wasn't actually in the boot. It was on the back seat as it couldn't fit in the boot due to all the other **** in there.

Does anyone else's wife do this?

Just be relieved you didn't find a shotgun and a shovel. Then one dark night she casually asks you if you fancy 'going for a drive!' :eek:

I'll have the Frisbee if ya throwing it. (pun intended before Ringway got that one in :D)

That'll give her some extra time to sort the pile out then :D

Actually it's now down to one bag to take to the charity shop.

I think I'll swing by on the school run and get rid of the fecker.

My plan worked. Result!

Many, many moons ago, when I used to have a Saturday job in a local garage, I often had to hoover out customer's cars that were in for a service. We used to joke about any that were in a bit of a state (as above) - " wonder what their house is like?".

All these years later I can answer this, as my married son (wife and 2 small kids) not only has a "tip on wheels" but also a house that resembles an explosion in Smyths and Ikea!!!

... my married son (wife and 2 small kids) not only has a "tip on wheels" but also a house that resembles an explosion in Smyths and Ikea!!!

Ditto.

On the other hand my wife keeps the house spotless, despite the best attempts at sabotage by our two-year old daughter. And unusually it seems, the car stays that way too. The only “extras” are a few coins for parking meters and supermarket trollies. Neither of us can understand how people can survive in rubbish tips.

I can not and will not drive a skip. I keep all our vehicles clean. I also have to have the house tidy and in good order.
Maybe I have a mild form of OCD? Occasional Cleaning Disease :rolleyes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom