What is this for (just curious)?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Slartibartfast

SUPPORTER
Car
W221 S350L, R231 SL350 & SL400
R231 SL400 - black circle on centre console. What's it for?

FireShot Capture 312 - 27-SL-400.jpg (2000×1334) - oscarjacobs.co.uk (1).jpg

Am I missing something? Start/stop button?

is it a sensor of some sort 🤔

It's actually the interior temp sensor. When I wrapped my interior I didn't put that back correctly and it bought up a stored code which went away once I plugged the website back in correctly.

It's actually the interior temp sensor. When I wrapped my interior I didn't put that back correctly and it bought up a stored code which went away once I plugged the website back in correctly.
Do you have some pics if your interior? I plan to wrap mine too.

Do you have some pics if your interior? I plan to wrap mine too.
Have a look here.....

I'm wrapping my trim atm. Is the "black button" removable from the trim or do I have to cut the wrap around it? It looks like it's securely connected to it and I don't want to damage or break it by forcing it. Thanks

I'm wrapping my trim atm. Is the "black button" removable from the trim or do I have to cut the wrap around it? It looks like it's securely connected to it and I don't want to damage or break it by forcing it. Thanks
From memory it just popped out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom