• The Forums are now open to new registrations, adverts are also being de-tuned.

What's your ringtone?

D

Deleted member 6183

Just for fun.

I know that some of us are interested in personalising our cars, how about your ringtone?

Mine is easy enough to guess, is yours?

At the moment it is No More Hero's by The Stranglers. I also have Won't Get Fooled Again by The Who along with Firestarter by The Prodigy.

I have Nessa (from Gavin and Stacey) saying...

"Oh! Now pick up your phone, or I'll break your face."

tumblr_m3rmtjlnNb1qc5l87o1_250.gif

Last edited:
Ring ring,just like a phone,good eh?

My daughter uploaded (unknown to me)a very loud very long wet fart tone then set it as my text alert. Oh joy when she started texting me on my crowded train commute.

Sent from my iPhone using MBClub UK

My daughter uploaded (unknown to me)a very loud very long wet fart tone then set it as my text alert. Oh joy when she started texting me on my crowded train commute.
............. but you've got to admire her sense of humour :D:D

I have the Animal Magic theme music.

More recently it was also used as the theme to W1A and it always gets a laugh from those who watched that :D

Air-raid siren, - not a great thing to have when visiting my Nan in the Old peoples home come to think of it ;)

I have 4

Work colleagues numbers = smoke on the water
Family numbers = wind of change
Numbers not in my directory = Ace of spades

And SWMBO = What's that coming over the hill, is it a monster :D

Had the same ring tones for 15 years - either Sweet Child of Mine or Paradise City.

Ring tone - Paint It Black by The Rolling Stones

Text tone - She Sells Sanctuary by The Cult

My wife has Ringa Ringa from Slumdog Millionaire as her ringtone - she just loves India, so much that we've been there 9 times in the last 11 years.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom