• The Forums are now open to new registrations, adverts are also being de-tuned.

What's your ringtone?

The Who. Who are you.

Also when SWMBO phones. Air Raid Siren with shouty voiceover. WARNING, WARNING ITS THE WIFE.

The Who - Baba O'riley

For certain people - Blockheads, Ian Dury and the ........

I must be quite unusual as mine rings with a telephone sound.

"Broadsword Calling Danny Boy", and for swmbo I have a siren followed by "Warning, It's the wife"

I had Ausin Powers theme for a while but recently changed it to the Great Escape.

This for the last six months or so. Some people know it instantly.

[YOUTUBE]95qLDc7zwYY[/YOUTUBE]

I have a standard text tone at the moment, which may not be a bad thing taking into account post #52 HERE. :rolleyes: :D

I have a standard text tone at the moment, which may not be a bad thing taking into account post #52 HERE. :rolleyes: :D

I've not played it but it must be Nantucket Sleighride

" A Few Dollars More "

How do I download this ringtone to an iPhone :thumb:

Harder,Faster by Daft Punk.

It was on the radio the other day and my phone started to ring, total confusion :D

Harder,Faster by Daft Punk.

It was on the radio the other day and my phone started to ring, total confusion :D

I was in an interview a year ago and Sweet Child of Mine started playing.

I'm sure I'd turned my phone to silent.

Turns out one of the directors in the interview had the same ringtone. :rolleyes:

I was surprised she had the same ring tone but it didn't half confuse me for a moment. :crazy:

It's a bit of a personal question but since you asked ... light brown I think.:dk: :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom