• The Forums are now open to new registrations, adverts are also being de-tuned.

Which has more luggage space w164 ML350 or w211 E280?

abecketts

MB Enthusiast
Car
E280cdi, Disco2, Alfa 166 3.0 and tractors
I'm collecting our daughter from university on Wednesday and I'm wondering will I get more of her stuff in a M or an E class?

She is travelling in her own car, we are just haulers but there will be two of us plus a baby and overnight luggage.

I'm inclined to think the e class would win and as we haven't sold the e class yet it seems the logical choice.

Thanks in advance for any advice on this.

I'm collecting our daughter from university on Wednesday and I'm wondering will I get more of her stuff in a M or an E class?
She is travelling in her own car, we are just haulers but there will be two of us plus a baby and overnight luggage.
I'm inclined to think the e class would win and as we haven't sold the e class yet it seems the logical choice.
Thanks in advance for any advice on this.
Without going into precise model details, generally there's only a fag paper in it, if you're talking about the Estate.

Both are roughly 2,000 litres with both rear seats down. (Appreciate that there's a baby in there somewhere, but the principle remains)

Don't know how many kitchen sinks you're moving, but my two never managed to run out of space in an S211 when I drove them to their two respective Unis.

Last edited:
Without going into precise model details, generally there's only a fag paper in it, if you're talking about the Estate.

Both are roughly 2,000 litres with both rear seats down. (Appreciate that there's a baby in there somewhere, but the principle remains)

Don't know how many kitchen sinks you're moving, but my two never managed to run out of space in an S211 when I drove them to their two respective Unis.
It must be a daughter thing, both sons had nowhere near the same amount of crap. She is bringing her Alfa 147 as I’m sure it’ll be needed.

It must be a daughter thing, both sons had nowhere near the same amount of crap. She is bringing her Alfa 147 as I’m sure it’ll be needed.
Definitely a daughter thing.

Female students have way more clothes and stuff than the boys.

Depends on what car she is driving behind you . If it's something like a 15 year old £400 Zafira A with 1860 (+) litres of luggage space you can just stay at home and greet her with big hugs when she arrives.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom