Which Model of AMG do you own?

Which Model of AMG Do You Own?

• Total voters
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Mercedes C220 CDI AMG :rolleyes:

Previously had a C32, C55 Estate and then E55 salon and on my fourth AMG now and its an E55 Estate 7seat!!

This is my beast
Cls 55 widow maker lol

Attachments

• C77D5CBA-F809-4C3E-B8BC-F52EEAA42236.jpeg
    C77D5CBA-F809-4C3E-B8BC-F52EEAA42236.jpeg
    152.5 KB · Views: 39
C63 507 Edition Coupe

New owner of a CLK 55 AMG,,,,
Convertible,all original,,,all books, full md history except the last two,,,recent reciepts,,,,b serviced 1k miles ago,,,,
Two-tone, black leather with merlot,,,,zero rust,,,og wheels recently re-furbed so in mint condition,,,bose,,,distronic etc,etc,,
getting to know the car presently and love the stunnng 0-60 and sound ,,,,,,

Welcome to the club
Distronic is 1 of the best features on cars imo
I love it
Thanks CrazyD,,,,
so happy with this car and should have got this model instead of our SL a few years back,,,a great car but coming from front engined Porsches,,
Our SL seemed huge and the clk feels dinky in comparasion and feels similiar to our 944 s2 in width,,,,

E63 with pp & lsd, stage 1 tuned by MSL firkin love it, second AMG first was cls55 with a porche cayenne turbo s sandwiched inbetween

I think I may have spotted a white 507 edition or black series coupe (It had hood vents ) when turning right out of the BP petrol station on leatherhead road A243 last night at around 9:45ish. If that car belongs to anyone on this forum, I'm a huge fan. would have really liked to listen to it's exhaust note ! It was a thing of beauty !

Hi guys new member. Ive recently bought an w210 e55 I love it!! far better than xjr's I'm used to driving

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom