Which Model of AMG do you own?

Which Model of AMG Do You Own?

• Total voters
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
E63s picked up from the dealer 4 days ago...
This car replaced the 2011 6.2 E63 I owned for over 6 years.

E63s picked up from the dealer 4 days ago...
This car replaced the 2011 6.2 E63 I owned for over 6 years.

Great car, Jim. Awesome colour too.

I wish I had been brave enough to go for Hyacinth Red, rather than grey. The demo I tried was this colour, and I absolutely loved it.

I just wanted something different. I am bored with silver and black, my last E63 was Diamond White. Hyacinth Red was an easy choice. I love it.
I was amazed of all the demonstrators in the UK none of them had the Driver Assistance Package. I had this option on my previous car and I used it all the time. The Distronic cruise control is essential.

I just wanted something different. I am bored with silver and black, my last E63 was Diamond White. Hyacinth Red was an easy choice. I love it.
I was amazed of all the demonstrators in the UK none of them had the Driver Assistance Package. I had this option on my previous car and I used it all the time. The Distronic cruise control is essential.

Hmm I wonder if it’s too late for me to change.

I went for the driver assistance package too, not because I use that sort of thing regularly, but because my OCD wouldn’t allow me how have buttons in the car that don’t do anything (the line of six between the steering wheel and drivers door). Stupid, I know.

What other toys did you go for?

I got the Premium Package, Head Up Display, AMG Performance Exhaust (of course), Optional wheels (I don't like the standard E63s wheels at all), AMG Night Package, Driver Assistance Package, 360 Camera (lovely).

I got the Premium Package, Head Up Display, AMG Performance Exhaust (of course), Optional wheels (I don't like the standard E63s wheels at all), AMG Night Package, Driver Assistance Package, 360 Camera (lovely).

Great choices. I wonder if anyone has ever gone for the Air Balance package. I’m intrigued by it, but it looks like it takes up a decent amount of space in the glovebox.

Great choices. I wonder if anyone has ever gone for the Air Balance package. I’m intrigued by it, but it looks like it takes up a decent amount of space in the glovebox.

I can't see the point of it. I'd rather have the glove box space.

View media item 7345
Picked up my first Merc a few weeks ago..... a late 2014 C63 AMG 507 Edition, specifically chosen for the engine. So far I'm really loving it (fuel economy & traction aside, or rather lack of!) and can see me enjoying it for a good while to come. I didn't realise how much I needed an AMG in my life, until the test drive!

View media item 7345
Picked up my first Merc a few weeks ago..... a late 2014 C63 AMG 507 Edition, specifically chosen for the engine. So far I'm really loving it (fuel economy & traction aside, or rather lack of!) and can see me enjoying it for a good while to come. I didn't realise how much I needed an AMG in my life, until the test drive!
Good to see you on here mark and BTW excellent choice of AMG [emoji6][emoji41]
I'll just keep my older W202 C43 [emoji23]

Envoyé de mon D5803 en utilisant Tapatalk

Good to see you on here mark and BTW excellent choice of AMG [emoji6][emoji41]
I'll just keep my older W202 C43 [emoji23]

Envoyé de mon D5803 en utilisant Tapatalk

Hi Daniel, small world!!! We share ownership of Ultimas & now AMGs..... next question is, will you get an Audi TT, or do I have to get a Twingo?! LOL!

That's because DAP can't be ordered with the AMG Performance Seats in RHD markets, which most demos appear to opt for. I personally opted for the Performance Seats, just because I feel like they make the car a little more special. Wouldn't have really used the DAP much anyway. Standard Cruise Control is good enough for me.

I went for it, just for fun and out of curiosity. Don't care much about the glove box space tbh. Don't put stuff in there besides sunglasses.

Trying to see what the overall demographic of AMG models the forum members own.
You should really split the C classes into individual types, you have taken the C63 on its own (common as muck according to the survey) other C AMG's are far less common. Be interesting to see EXACTLY how less common they are.
Good effort otherwise :thumb:

Just picked up (2 months ago but been busy!) a new E43 wagon with lots of options

Came from an Audi RS4 estate. Missing the V8 noise but couldn’t afford an E63!

We also have a Porsche Boxster 981 S, a lotus V6 exige and a Nissan Leaf so I don’t feel so guilty!

Trying to see what the overall demographic of AMG models the forum members own.
Hi New on here sl55 with 2010 facelift all genuine just to let you know maybe you can pass on spoke to Birds today regarding Quaife LSD they are
going to run a discount buy march/april this year if anybody interested

From a 2015 C63s Edition 1 to a 2017 E63s Edition 1.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom