Which Model of AMG do you own?

Which Model of AMG Do You Own?

• Total voters
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
New Member here. Just bought a White C63 AMG with the PP30 upgrade - Eurocharged V5 pre facelift.

2013 C63 4door saloon:) in silver

I've just ordered a CLA45 for march delivery

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just picked up a 2016 AMG A45 petronas edition . Silver over green graphics ...[emoji106]

dont own yet but seriously looking at E55 AMG W211 805 :D:D:D
trying to do all my research first to make sure i can get a good un :bannana:

2001 CLK55 with full service history with a modified exhaust

Fully loaded with full black leather.

78eacb3b6386a981c56fe75dc0a29cbf.jpg

There is adifference

Got a C43 myself. But in the poll result, wouldn't it be fair to suggest that the 202 and 203 models should be listed separately?

Picking up my A45 AMG in September! Hoping for a 1st September delivery, counting the days

Congratulations on your new AMG! I Just tried ordering my new GLC43 AMG for September delivery but have been told it's not going to happen due to delays at the factory.. looking like a late November delivery instead.. oh well.. will just have to wait.. my current car is a 2007 ML63 AMG..

Hi Everyone

So I bought a 2012 E63 AMG Saloon around 4 months ago, joined here but haven't really had time to post recently so just thought I would say Hi.

Based near Witney and slowly adjusting to driving the Beast :)

Nice to be here and plan to make it to one of the meet up days as soon as I can.

Im an multiple AMG owner,
I think the c43 AMG feels the most special but there wasnt an option to tick there so went with the c32 box over the a45,, c32 AMG is the best value AMG around at the moment hence gets my vote..

Another new member, 14 plate C63 saloon in black.

W213 E63S. Well, it's on order anyway. Estimated delivery date is 29/01, but will likely wait until 01/03.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom