Why would ambient lighting stop working!!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
So what was the solution Tom?

Left dangling again,who did it,I mean what caused it.

So what was the solution Tom?
The guy did a diagnostic and it seemed to be a low voltage that cause the lighting to stop working. He erased the fault and all working well once again.

Left dangling again,who did it,I mean what caused it.
Do you have an issue with your ambient lighting? I can give you the guys number if you like?

No mine is working fine thanks.
Just interested in what the fix was:thumb:

Well Tom I do not have a problem with my ambient lighting,but both my post and AMGeed was all about there has been loads of times where a op has found a solution and then we do not hear what has happened.

Well this OP isn't that way inclined.

Went into two control units, that control the ambient lighting, front SAM control module, reset the dash.

Bingo, all working again.

My 2019 E300 (W213) just got An Ambient problem this evening, All my doors ambient lights are off, but the ambient on the dashboard and the one around the console works, Only the door ones are off. Any help?

My 2019 E300 (W213) just got An Ambient problem this evening, All my doors ambient lights are off, but the ambient on the dashboard and the one around the console works, Only the door ones are off. Any help?
Zones turned off in ambient settings ? These are set on the COMAND , in vehicle settings I think.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom