Windows Hotmail..

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Donza

Hi i am doing some freelance work, and people are sending me mail,and Hotmail is taking ages to retrieve it.

Anyone having the same problem?

So much for hotmail Live. Load of ********..:mad:

I use Hotmail in work, people who send direct to the Hotmail account is very quick, people who send to our domain name which is forwarded to Hotmail takes a bit of time, Do you have a similar set up and could that be the cause?

I use Hotmail in work, people who send direct to the Hotmail account is very quick, people who send to our domain name which is forwarded to Hotmail takes a bit of time, Do you have a similar set up and could that be the cause?

Hi cheers for the quick response.

The people in question are sending it direct. Could be a problem from their end maybe?

Its unfortunate, as its delayed my deadlines, and i'll be working through the night doing creative accounting!

No problems - quick both in and out

send yourself an email from your hotmail account and see how long it takes

no problems to report here using hotmail

Want a Job? Been looking for a person such as you :D:devil:

He said creative, not "water into wine"

:devil: :devil: :devil:

:p :p :p :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

P.S. For new readers, Ian and I rib each other all the time. I'm normally right of course....

I've got a hotmail accound and a gmail account; I love the new hotmail "outlook" feel... quick, responsive and doesn't crash out half as often as gmail when using safari!

.... and i'll be working through the night doing creative accounting!

Creative accounting, isn't that when you start with the result you want and work back from there:D :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom