Windows not meeting

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Mike1308

Car
Mercedes e350 v6 diesel 2011
Hi,

Ive got an e350 cabriolet its been in mercedes for 5 weeks and just got it back yesterday. (Not for this issue).

When i opened my doors this morning closed them again the front windows werent meeting the 2 rear windows there was a gap on both sides.but would close on the rear window buttons. When driving to work i opened both windows on drivers side and closed them and now there closing properly as they should when up.but passengers side is still leaving a gap if that makes sense. Im thinking maybe the rubbers are abit stiff where its been sitting around possibly? What could i use to loosen them up slightly as i dont want to damage the rubbers.

Regards

Hi,

Ive got an e350 cabriolet its been in mercedes for 5 weeks and just got it back yesterday. (Not for this issue).

When i opened my doors this morning closed them again the front windows werent meeting the 2 rear windows there was a gap on both sides.but would close on the rear window buttons. When driving to work i opened both windows on drivers side and closed them and now there closing properly as they should when up.but passengers side is still leaving a gap if that makes sense. Im thinking maybe the rubbers are abit stiff where its been sitting around possibly? What could i use to loosen them up slightly as i dont want to damage the rubbers.

Regards
Sounds as though you need to reset the windows. Open the windows and hold the switch for a few seconds and then close and do the same. You may have to do this more than once.

Sounds as though you need to reset the windows. Open the windows and hold the switch for a few seconds and then close and do the same. You may have to do this more than once.
Hold switch down position isit bud?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom