• The Forums are now open to new registrations, adverts are also being de-tuned.

Windscreen wiper arm query

johncherokee

Car
CLC200k
The offside wiper arm on my CL203 has a cover that doesn’t click down. When I lift the cover I can see a welded washer as shown on the attached photo. It seems as if this should be flat, but it is too stiff to move. Has anyone else got the same situation, or is something wrong here?IMG_0409.jpeg

The offside wiper arm on my CL203 has a cover that doesn’t click down. When I lift the cover I can see a welded washer as shown on the attached photo. It seems as if this should be flat, but it is too stiff to move. Has anyone else got the same situation, or is something wrong here?View attachment 156741
That looks like it has been “torn” upwards and should have formed part of a cap that sits within the wiper arm .

That looks like it has been “torn” upwards and should have formed part of a cap that sits within the wiper arm .
Yes, that’s what I thought, but I’ve tried to bend it back down and can’t shift it, so I can’t imagine how it got like that in the first place.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom