Winter Wheels and Tyres

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I fitted grey wheels to my cls and hated the look , wish I'd gone with silver . Each to their own though. I've recently dropped to an 18 inch wheel on my e350 with Bridgestone all weather tyres , and I must say they have been brilliant so far.
Hi

Got them fitted now and the difference between my summer set and winter set is noticeable (even though the weather hasn't been particularly cold or wet yet). The grey set look OK on the grey car but clearly not as nice as the amg set I took off. Didn't want a polished set for winter (salty roads) but please with my choice. As you say, each to their own.

Living on the English Rivera :) :) Yes we day have a few days of sunshine this year. We have never, ever fitted winter tyres but reading some blurb about a type of Michelin all-season tyre, I confess to thinking about fitting them when the tyres wear down on our next vehicle.
Wanted the Michelin Cross Climate tyres on my original rims but don't do the rear size I had on (staggered set up) so had to go for a new set.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom