• The Forums are now open to new registrations, adverts are also being de-tuned.

WTB - C63 AMG estate

Notwen

SUPPORTER
Car
C63 AMG Estate & CLK55 AMG Convertible.
I'm in the market of a C63 Estate (S204), facelift.

Open to any colour combination.
If I can find a PPP great.

Thought it worth a posting, as there may be someone sat on the ideal car, but thinking of holding off until the market improves.
Have a sensible budget, that can be stretched if a Unicorn appears.

Thanks Gareth

Quite a few around at the moment....23 on Autotrader alone....from a cheapy (but still over priced) one at £13595.....to one at a stupid £44990!!!

Quite a few around at the moment....23 on Autotrader alone....from a cheapy (but still over priced) one at £13595.....to one at a stupid £44990!!!
Cheers, I have a shortlist of the ones advertised in the mainstream. Just covering all bases, in case someone here has one they have been holding off advertising.

I'm in the market of a C63 Estate (S204), facelift.

Open to any colour combination.
If I can find a PPP great.

Thought it worth a posting, as there may be someone sat on the ideal car, but thinking of holding off until the market improves.
Have a sensible budget, that can be stretched if a Unicorn appears.

Thanks Gareth
Superb choice :)

I have one which I am selling, not a facelift though so probably not what you are looking for?

It is a rare colour and immaculate however.

LSD is a stand alone option 471 never part of the ppp pakage and im pretty sure the brakes are the same size they just look like 2 pieces rotors 🙂

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom