£140k for a c class

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
These guys are a 10 min walk from me, the cars look lovely lol. Expensive? Yes. But I wouldn't pay 140k for any car, rather buy a house and put it on rent lol so the price doesn't bother me

These guys are a 10 min walk from me, the cars look lovely lol. Expensive? Yes. But I wouldn't pay 140k for any car, rather buy a house and put it on rent lol so the price doesn't bother me
Depends on what kind of disposal income the person had. I know someone who has a tax bill of £130k in 2019. So imagine their income!

Depends on what kind of disposal income the person had. I know someone who has a tax bill of £130k in 2019. So imagine their income!
You don’t get to be rich by paying over the odds just because you can. If my EuroMillions numbers come up this week, much as I’d love a BS, I’d wait for a more sensibly priced one to turn up - theres a whole another car on my bucket list I could buy with the difference. Irrelevant whether that difference is a year’s salary or money down the back of the sofa

You don’t get to be rich by paying over the odds just because you can. If my EuroMillions numbers come up this week, much as I’d love a BS, I’d wait for a more sensibly priced one to turn up - theres a whole another car on my bucket list I could buy with the difference. Irrelevant whether that difference is a year’s salary or money down the back of the sofa
Stick the VRN into we buy any car and see what comes up. LOL!

Stick the VRN into we buy any car and see what comes up. LOL!
🙀🙀🙀🙀😢 Offered me £20120 but to be fair, they don’t know it’s a BS. Would still be very low even if a stock C63 Coupe but as barely anyone can buy cars right now other than unseen and with no p/x, wouldn’t expect much of an offer

🙀🙀🙀🙀😢 Offered me £20120 but to be fair, they don’t know it’s a BS. Would still be very low even if a stock C63 Coupe but as barely anyone can buy cars right now other than unseen and with no p/x, wouldn’t expect much of an offer
That car must be worth minimum £70,000 even if it was just to clear a debt.

That car must be worth minimum £70,000 even if it was just to clear a debt.
WBAC don't really want it (not their core market) and it may not be identifiable as a "special" model in their valuation system, perhaps just come through as a standard C 63.

I’ve driven both a C63BS and “standard“ C63 Coupe, and they are like night and day. Personally I prefer the non-leather in the BS

but.......£140k is dream world. Tom Hartley had one at barely half that 6 months ago, and there was the high mileage one in Manchester that was around £50k. Looking on mobile.de there are a few C63BS but most are much cheaper

if they can find someone who wants it that bad, good luck to them. But even if my numbers come up, that’s still a C63 507 (£40k) too much money
Seems awfully cheap for a BS??

Was a import iirc with circa 80/90k miles red in colour, up for just below 60k, was good value.

I’ve driven both a C63BS and “standard“ C63 Coupe, and they are like night and day. Personally I prefer the non-leather in the BS

but.......£140k is dream world. Tom Hartley had one at barely half that 6 months ago, and there was the high mileage one in Manchester that was around £50k. Looking on mobile.de there are a few C63BS but most are much cheaper

if they can find someone who wants it that bad, good luck to them. But even if my numbers come up, that’s still a C63 507 (£40k) too much money
Yes TH had a black one with circa 22k miles at £80k for quite some time.

Yes it was. LHD, imported from Qatar with no service history prior to the one done in the UK, and 90k+ miles. And for sale from an import/export company rather than a dealer, so no p/x facilities. Difficult to get finance on (I tried) but it drove so sweet and if it had been clocked back to 20k miles no-one would have guessed. Paintwork was flawless - amazing for Fire Opal Red. VIN number checked out, no damage to the wheels. Price varied up and down (and back up again when the AMG GT BS was announced), at lowest was £49995 and then back to £54995 before it was presumably sold some 8 months after I looked at it
only thing I could find wrong with it were a couple of the grey plastic covers within the boot were missing, assume they’d be same as any C series?

Reactions: Abb

Mercedes Artico , wouldn't touch it with a bargepole.

It's even giving grief on cars a few years old with 9,000 miles on .

2011 coupe low early 70K's mileage with Artico .

20190111_091711.jpg

Mercedes Artico , wouldn't touch it with a bargepole.

It's even giving grief on cars a few years old with 9,000 miles on .

2011 coupe low early 70K's mileage with Artico .

View attachment 106983
Is that a tear or a crease where someone puts their weight on it getting in or out? I assume the latter?

It's a crease, over time the stress and movement causes the pleather layer to detach from the cloth backing. A far cry from the bombproof MB-Tex

They don't make it like they used to...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom