• The Forums are now open to new registrations, adverts are also being de-tuned.

£80 for a door mirror LED?!

It seems bright enough to me in there but I might give it a try. The footwell lamps might make an ideal candidate for my ambient blue lamps.

Although it goes against the grain to make my number plate more visible to scameras I suppose the number plate lamps would benefits from this. I have had an error message from a dead bulb here os suppose it might generate one if I use LEDs although the experiences related with regard to the door mirror LEDs give me hope. Can't wait for them to arrive!

OK, you've sold me on giving these a go. Are blue license plate lamps legal?

Do you have a picture of the AMG rear bumper?

Last edited:
The blinkers arrived from the USA today. I was a bit surprised that it was the reflectors that were smoked rather than the lenses but fitting was a breeze and they look good. No more error messages and at a fraction of the cost of the Mercedes approach.

Blinkers.jpg

Last edited:
My initial elation at the disappearance of the error codes has dissipated as now I get an error code for each mirror, not every time but always on first ignition. Anyone know of a fix for this?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom