• The Forums are now open to new registrations, adverts are also being de-tuned.

2005 CLK320 Test drive

I can't remember how much my last set of tyres cost but pretty sure it wasn't £1k. It was a figure I plucked out of the air but some people who are usually not into cars and just see them as a mode of transport, will or can opt for cheap Chinese ditch finders. I won't as I value what's between the lump of metal I'm in (plus family) to the road.

I've also seen some nice cars advertised and notice they are on cheap rubbish and skipped the advert for that reason. Anyway, I've took the point of the car away :-) .....

I don't place too much on the tyres...there are many reasons there might be cheap tyres on it. I certainly would not fit the best to get it though the MOT if I was selling it straight after. Bought good cars with rubbish tyres....also bought iffy ones with premium rubber.

I don't place too much on the tyres...there are many reasons there might be cheap tyres on it. I certainly would not fit the best to get it though the MOT if I was selling it straight after. Bought good cars with rubbish tyres....also bought iffy ones with premium rubber.
My S204 came with a brand spanking new pair of Landsails on the back - obviously put on by the dealer to pass the mot.
Very quickly binned for a set of Goodyear Assy 5 all round.
A terrible waste, but I don't do ditchfinders.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom