• The Forums are now open to new registrations, adverts are also being de-tuned.

2017 1.6 111cdi high mileage

ryerye90

Car
vito
I’m looking and getting a 66 plate Vito 111cdi the 1.6 it’s on 200k Mileage the last owner has maintained it with regular service would this still have a lot of life left in it?

Impossible to answer would be my reply. A certain element will be how its been driven....so was it revved hard from cold , long period of idling from a cold start etc? How good is the service history and by whom? Then there is that massive part of it.....luck.....!! There are loved cars on this very forum that died a young and painful death at an early age after a full MBSH....and then there are abused and thrashed cars that last 400k. My car is midway.....looked after but driven "properly" after a gentle warm up of course.....175,000 miles and drives/sounds like new. I don't mind high mileages.....but small engines with high miles never been a great combo. So.....you could get another 200k out of it......or it could throw a rod through the block 2 miles after you collect it!! 😄

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom