250 cdi or 350 cdi

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
That is really beautiful! Does the ambient light come as standard or would i need to find a certain spec?

I love the CLS
My other half has a different taste to me though and would choose a c-max over a merc.
I recall it was the wood-effect trim which put you or your other half off. There are other options if I remember correctly, including piano black, ie very shiny black (like a piano).

I recall it was the wood-effect trim which put you or your other half off. There are other options if I remember correctly, including piano black, ie very shiny black (like a piano).
Piano black would be perfect, just trying to find one. The majority on auto trader ive seen are wood trims!

Like Lord vadars helmet ?

I've had both c250 coupe and e350 coupe which is infact a c class built around an e class . Ive also had a cls ... I wouldn't worry too much about timing chain issues unless its got no service history and mega mileage .... if you can afford the e350 v6 , opt for that . If its a 7g don't expect great mpg . 9g is alot better . Plastic wood is very old Manish and dated .. none of that in the coupes ive owned . The cls had it in 2008 but it was a very dark Ruby oak which I didn't mind . Now the walnut and beech is another story.

Like Lord vadars helmet ?

I've had both c250 coupe and e350 coupe which is infact a c class built around an e class . Ive also had a cls ... I wouldn't worry too much about timing chain issues unless its got no service history and mega mileage .... if you can afford the e350 v6 , opt for that . If its a 7g don't expect great mpg . 9g is alot better . Plastic wood is very old Manish and dated .. none of that in the coupes ive owned . The cls had it in 2008 but it was a very dark Ruby oak which I didn't mind . Now the walnut and beech is another story.
Yes like vaders helmet. A sith-mobil.

That is really beautiful! Does the ambient light come as standard or would i need to find a certain spec?

I love the CLS
My other half has a different taste to me though and would choose a c-max over a merc.
Unfortunately the AL it is not standard. Just to hate me a little bit more, mine also has the piano black gloss inlays too. They are out there, just having to wait patiently until ones turns up. I do think there will be more than the usual amount of used cars on the market next year, so perhaps there is another one out there!:thumb:

My 2004 e320 . Lavish for its time.

Attachments

• FB_IMG_16077001894123865.jpg
    FB_IMG_16077001894123865.jpg
    87.7 KB · Views: 6

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom