33Years .......... :-)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Blueberry

Car
190d, E300, E320 C220, E280 Current car on loan ... its the wife`s 420 Cab .. Looking for a W205 C63
Hi all ,
I have owned a selection of Mercedes for over 33 years and have always loved them.
I have just sold my last one and am now in the market for a 2015 onward C63.
I would like the best spec at the lowest price ... Ha Ha .... wouldn't we all ... :)
I do not want black any other colour I will look at.
So what have you got please?

Kindest Rgds

Terry

Hi again,
I see that it has put my current car as a C66 which of course does not exist..... Ha Ha
At present I am running a ,,,,, and I know I am swearing ,,,, A BMW 420... sorry
Is current car filled in by Forum managers ?

Rgds Terry

Hi again,
Apparently I can not post in the classified ads until I have over 30 posts.
May I ask someone why that is the case please?

Hi and welcome.
Re: Current Car -> click on your User name and you'll see "Account details", scroll down and there is a "Car" to type in and voila.

Hi again,
Apparently I can not post in the classified ads until I have over 30 posts.
May I ask someone why that is the case please?

Forum rules....

Stops people joining to try and sell their stuff without adding any value to the forum.
Understand the selling thing but I was going to put in a WANTED post .... ;-)

Welcome.

Well... we now know you want one.... so if any member on here is thinking of parting with their W205 C63, they'll give you a shout.

BTW, Saloon, Coupe, or Estate?

Colour / interior preferences?

Removed, 30 day rule.

Last edited by a moderator:
Any hints as to what is good and what you never use.........

Removed, 30 day rule.
Can t believe you took down this post giving details of a car I am looking for ... :-(

Can t believe you took down this post giving details of a car I am looking for ... :-(
What is the 30 day rule ?
It states that I can not take private messages or post a classified advert until I have 30 posts ...

What is the 30 day rule ?
It states that I can not take private messages or post a classified advert until I have 30 posts ...
I was asked by markjay what I was looking for and all I did was answer his question ???

Stops people joining to try and sell their stuff without adding any value to the forum.
But I was asking to buy not to sell !!!

I have to agree, the rule does not make as much sense for wanted ads, but people might just post a wanted and never contribute to the forum again.

I'm here to learn before I buy my first MB and will share what little I know when I can.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom