A perfect car for Job Black Rat?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Given the car in question has bells on the front bumper and Bobbies used to have whistles. Is this where "whistles and bells" came from.

Coat got.

Careful you don't end up feeling the broad side of his truncheon.

There's no danger of that, MOCAS. :)

If she was a looker, I'd actually fancy it on the desk Sergeant.

I don't know, I post about a car for J-B-R in a serious fashion, and the thread descends into a series of camp innuendo and double entendres, and that's before he responds to it.

I'm shocked and most disappointed. :D

I am very worried that J-B-R seems to have disappeared. I thought we should circulate some wanted posters with his picture, but it looks like no-one exists. Anybody good with photoshop to produce a sort of guess of what he might look like with his caravan? Put the three photos below together and I'm sure we'll be quite close:

Roland-rat-on-tv-am-fair-use.jpg

41556281.jpg

3789812975_b5082fe945.jpg

Fear not Charles, I've heard that he's kicking the back doors in of suspected looters and that's why he's not been on the forum.

Newsflash

"JBR spotted in Sweatpea's avatatar" :D

Quite by coincidence I saw a sage green coloured one on the A40 near Northolt as I drove out into the Chilterns for my first day partridge shooting this season. Their looks really grow on one.

You mean that you actually SAW the world famous, extremely shy and believed to be almost extinct, JOB-GREEN-RAT ?

.:devil:

I think that is actually Job Black Rat after a couple of sherries.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom